SELF DRILLING HEX 12-14X20MM SCREW
Suitable for use in the assembly of:
- Steel Wall Framing
- Steel Trusses
- Cladding and general fixing of metal-to-metal
ADAPTER TO USE
Hex Socket 5/16″
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 5/16 hex drive – easy to drive in the screw, and the most common head size used for general steel-to-steel applications
- SD drill point – can drill fast and efficiently into 4.5mm of steel with no need for a pre-drilled hole
- Coating – Class 4 Galvanised coating
- Use a 5/16 hex socket bit
- Use mains, air or cordless screw driver with a speed of up to 2,500rpm
- Fit the socket bit around the screw head and place screws in the fastening position
- Apply consistent firm pressure on the screw driver until the screw has fastened. DO NOT OVERTIGHTEN.
Appropriate screw gun/drill with torque control and depth gauge adjustment should be used.