SELF DRILLING HEX 10-16X16MM SCREW
Suitable for use in the assembly of:
- Steel-to-Steel Framing
- Wall Cladding to Steel Purlins
- Metal-to-Metal applications such as signs and fencing.
ADAPTER TO USE
Hex Socket 5/16″
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 5/16 hex drive – easy to drive in the screw, and the most common head size used for general steel-to-steel applications
- SD drill point – can drill fast and efficiently into 3.5mm of steel with no need for a pre-drilled hole
- Coating – Class 4 Galvanised coating
- Use a 5/16 hex socket bit
- Use mains, air or cordless screw driver with a speed of up to 3,000rpm
- Fit the socket bit around the screw head and place screws in the fastening position
- Apply consistent firm pressure on the screw driver until the screw has fastened. DO NOT OVERTIGHTEN.
Appropriate screw gun/drill with torque control and depth gauge adjustment should be used.
|MATERIAL||HEAT TREATMENT||COATING||TORSION||SINGLE SHEAR||Carbon Steel 1022||To AS3566||Class 4 Galvanised||9.9Nm||6.7kN|
Pull Out Values (G450 Grade Steel)